[ale] Google resets

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Mon Aug 20 17:45:38 EDT 2012

Note that in last week's discussion, the symptom was Google giving a message about possible abuse and requiring a CAPTCHA once. So connection resets wouldn't be related to that problem. Also, as an added data point, I didn't have any problems with my Google searches this morning. Going to "google.com" in Chrome redirects to 'https://" for me. This may be because I have a saved Google login, or that I'm signed into it in Chrome.

Scott