[ale] 2011 SouthEast LinuxFest

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:26:09 EDT 2011

It's that time of year again... time to come to the best damn open source
conference in the South. SELF 2011 is back again at the Spartanburg Marriott
from Friday June 10th through Sunday June 12th. Once again, we have an
incredible lineup of world class speakers, big time sponsors, and much more.
Given the success of affiliate events last year, we have even more this
year. DrupalCamp is back, and this time with three tracks. We'll also have
Build An Open Source Cloud Day, PuppetLabs Training, BSDA Certification, LPI
Certification, and UbuCon. In addition to the usual Saturday jam packed with
awesome speakers, there will be a track of speakers on Friday and Sunday as
well. To see this schedule in all of its glory, go here:

http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/SELF2011-Schedule-Cleaned.pdf

Our hotel is nearly booked out ... so hurry and get your room if you haven't
already: http://bit.ly/lOhVix If you try to book and are unable to get our
special discount rate, please email us at info at southeastlinuxfest.org ...
we've already had to expand our room block three times. We will try our best
to get more rooms if our block becomes full.

Please please register if you plan on attending. While SELF costs nothing to
attend, having people register helps us greatly in terms of planning,
logistics, and knowing what size crowd we'll be dealing with.

Lastly, as always, we are looking for volunteers. If you would like to
donate a couple hours to the cause, send an email to
volunteer at southeastlinuxfest.org .

Thanks and see you at SELF!

Register today! http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/registration