[ale] OT: skype

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:42:52 EDT 2011

I'll agree with the call quality. We have used it to speak with my daughter
in Nigeria (via her cell phone) and the call quality is surprisingly good,
with very little latency, echo or jitter.

Only other game in town that I know of is Google Voice. My son uses it quite
a lot, but I don't have any hands on experience. It is open to everybody
now, no invitation required as was originally.