[ale] OT: skype

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:30:54 EDT 2011

I _want_ to, but I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement.
Here are the features that I love about Skype:

* Up to 25 people in a conference call (way more than I have ever needed)
* Drop dead simple screen sharing (I use this _a lot_)
* Very clear call quality
* Works on every platform that I use
* Easy setup (it mostly configures itself)

Does anyone know of anything else that meets all of that?

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59