[ale] $25 Micro LInux Computer - the size of a USB key

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:01:03 EDT 2011

I'm pretty surm the arm requires higher voltage than a single 1.5V AA. A
700MHz will only pull a fraction of an amp (think around 150-300 mA) so a
pair of AA's might run it for a while.
Can't wait for LadyAda to pack one into a mintyboost can :-)
>From the pics it has numerous wires of the side that are likely jtag and
power.
Aaron, don't give up the arduino yet. The combo of the 2 is friking awesome.

Laptop in an altoids tin.... hmm.....