[ale] .NET considered harmful

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:42:19 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Geoffrey Myers <
lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:

> The bottom line is, people want to win.  People work for money, people
> play to win.  Take the score away from games and people won't play.
>
> YAY!!!!! Someone finally understands this is all just a game. One in which
we DO have the right and ability to change the rules to make it better.

While we can and should protect and look after those who are less capable,
we should also demand that those with the means do the most.
James P. Kinney III
I would rather stumble along in freedom than walk effortlessly in chains.