[ale] .NET considered harmful

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Mar 29 16:22:03 EDT 2011

> One of my favorite Dilbert strips involves him explaining to the PHB that the OS is UNIX not Eunuchs.   The PHB says to tell the company nurse "never mind" when she shows up with scissors.

Mine too.  One of the guys on my development team got "snipped" as part
of his family planning (he already had a few kids). Seeing him walk
funny for a week after the procedure didn't help us stop the jokes
either.  They were flowing for months, I can assure you.

E.g.  "Stan heard they were hiring eunuchs programmers, so he visited
his urologist to be certain he'd get an interview."