[ale] Verizon mifi and OpenVPN

David Hillman hillmands at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:22:56 EDT 2011

Chris, thanks for the tip about the case.   Unfortunately, I had to send the
unit back to our wireless people.  It's locked down tight.  I tried to
change the LAN settings in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and IE, but the
boxes were all grayed out.  On the new ones, the LAN settings are listed
underneath Hotspot.