[ale] LightScribe for Linux

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Tue Jun 28 13:07:11 EDT 2011

You can set the DPI in the GIMP, too. At image creation time is the best
bet.

Any time I create images in the GIMP, I create them at 600 dpi. I will crop
and/or scale down as necessary for the final product. I always save as xcf
(native GIMP format) for the original, and only ever save things as
png/gif/jpeg/whatever when I am exporting a final graphic.

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!