[ale] LightScribe for Linux

Cornelis van Dijk cor.angela0 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:43:24 EDT 2011

Thanks to all that replied. I tried Inkscape yesterday, but I am only
halfway with that. I appears that one can actually set the pixels per
inch on Inkscape, so far I had it at 60, which gives the same
miserable results as the gimp, at least on my regular hp printer. Not
tried to actually burn a label, The burner is Memorex lightscribe.
Cor