[ale] OT My wife is cleaning me out!

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Mon Jun 13 09:29:15 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 05:55:31AM -0400, Jim Lynch wrote:
> I also started subscribing to Linux Journal with issue 1.  I can't say I
> have a complete set, but most of them are still hanging around somewhere.

I'm interested in these on behalf of the Linux Users Group at Georgia
Tech.  If you're willing to donate them to our cause so clueless
freshmen can glance at them and feel enlightened, let me know.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan Curtin       | "I don't really come from outer space."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - L.J. Washington