[ale] gnome3. I give up.

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:33:36 EDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
> I[f] I wanted to be told what I could do with my desktop, I'd use a Mac.

This statement has nothing to do with the review and isn't even true.

Back on topic, if you want to stick with the GTK+ libraries then I
recommend XFCE. I don't even bother with Gnome or KDE nowadays. I just
go straight to XFCE. It's lighter, faster, and does everything that
needs to be done to provide a desktop environment.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59