[ale] Domain Registrar

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Sat Jan 22 22:17:29 EST 2011

Ron Frazier wrote:
> I've been using 1and1 for basic hosting and email service for years with
> no problem.  I don't know about IPv6 though.

Two points.  Have you ever attempted to transfer a domain from 1and1 to
another register?  I have and it was the most painful process.  It took
weeks.

How do you like their web mail?  Personally, I find it horrible.
Terribly slow, painful to use.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."