[ale] Best way to get dual display working (take 2k)

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 16:21:56 EST 2011

I'm not much help on the software side of this issue, but I suspect you may
have fried your new video card--I've noticed LOTS of static in my
neighborhood lately--when you installed it. Maybe you could try disabling
the integrated graphics and booting a live CD while running off the new card
to prove me wrong?
GC