[ale] [OT] laptop hinge broke! day going downhill!

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 25 10:37:57 EST 2011

On 2/25/2011 9:53 AM, Ron Frazier wrote:

> > After my unhappy experience with the LXDE install, before I went to bed
> > last night, one of the hinges on my laptop lid broke!  This day is
> > rapidly going downhill.  I am now literally holding the thing together
> > with tape.  At the moment, the display still works, but I know it's days
> > are numbered.
right now, I am using my work-related laptop with my Dell 17" flat panel
monitor, and the old USB keyboard & mouse from my recently
decommissioned desktop. So now I have a nice mouse, keyboard & monitor
for this HP 14" display laptop. makes working with multiple open windows
a lot nicer!
I got a nice new Logitech MK700 wireless keyboard/mouse combo with my
new desktop:)

--
Paul Cartwright