[ale] ALE forum ?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Tue Feb 22 14:12:44 EST 2011

+1 on the email.

On another email list I'm on someone did create a web forum and tied it
so it would post emails into the group.   On occasion I get spam that
way but that particular person monitors the web forum really well so it
is kind of rare.   If someone were to setup such a tie in forum here I'd
want them to also monitor it really well.   Getting spam every once in a
great while isn't a big deal but getting it every day would probably
cause us to hunt down whoever did the link to web forum.