[ale] Recording & Distributing ALE meetings (was Re: ALE CENTRAL MTG. for 7:30pm on Thursday, February 17, 2011 CE (reprise))

David Tomaschik david at systemoverlord.com
Wed Feb 16 23:55:55 EST 2011

At work, we're currently testing 3 of the systems that have been
mentioned in this thread... Matterhorn, BigBlueButton, and
OpenMeetings.  So far, none have won on all points.

I'm not the point person on this project, but I'm happy to share our
experiences with them if anyone is curious, or if it is of serious
consideration for use for ALE.

David