[ale] OT: Sort of; "The ongoing saga with Gigabyte support

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:57:53 EST 2011

Question - 1044968
 From :     Scott [ skotchman at gmail.com ]
Sent :     2/16/2011 03:48
Question :     I have already gone through this with an older HD 3650
card. I                       do not have the money to go out and buy
other cards. I have                       already spent $125.00 for the
HD 5770.

Answer - 1044897
Answer :     Unless there is either an issue with the card or the slot
on the                        board itself otherwise it should not
exhibit this issue. Anyway to                    attempt and test with
an different PCIe based videocard?

Question - 1044897