[ale] Beginning OpenPGP key transition

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:35:39 EST 2011

Done as of 22:30 Xmas Eve. Keys signed and sent back up.

Merry Christmas to those who observe it.

Happy Hannukah to those that observe the Festival of Lights

Happy Kawanza (sorry if I misspelled that) for those who observe that
holiday

Sorry if I missed anyone or other holidays celebrated at this time.