[ale] Beginning OpenPGP key transition

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Sat Dec 24 00:13:44 EST 2011

	I've begun the process to transition from my old DSA keys to new RSA
keys. As such I've published a transition policy [1] and pushed the new
keys to the key servers.

	The new key fingerprints are below:

pub   4096R/4FADF197 2011-12-23
   Key fingerprint = 09C5 AB71 078F 4ACD 235B  28E5 FFCE 1C9A 4FAD F197

pub   4096R/D01E190C 2011-12-23
   Key fingerprint = 653C 947B 2C05 481E 8A0A  9927 15D0 A62E D01E 190C

	The keys have been signed by my old keys and can be verified by
performing the following:

	gpg --recv-keys 4FADF197 D01E190C
	gpg --check-sigs 4FADF197 D01E190C

	If you have previously performed a key signing and verified my old keys
I would appreciate it if you would sign my new keys. If I have
previously signed your key I will sign and certify your key with my new
keys.

	You can also check out the new usage policy pertaining to the new keys
[2]. My hope is to make this transition as short as possible but that
will depend on how quickly the key gets connected into the web of trust.

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse

1. http://bit.ly/uLS6O2
2. http://bit.ly/uKnliw