[ale] [MUCH MythTV Users and Creators ..] Myth Setup frontend not reading folders

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 15:05:06 EDT 2011

What is the path name to your video files and does this correspond the
video storage directory in the frontend setup? I doubt it, but could
it be a permissions issue with the storage directory(s)?

>From the frontend: Utilities/Setup > Setup > Media Settings > Video
Settings > General Settings > "Directories that hold videos:

Are you videos in the directories designated here?

hth
Preston