[ale] Good music software

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:21:09 EDT 2011

I have been learning Live over the last month and can say with
certainty that Audacity is no substitute. The only thing that might
come close is LMMS[1], but it's still not quite the same. I really
don't think anything exists in the Linux environment that compares to
Live.

[1] -- http://lmms.sourceforge.net/

--
James Sumners