[ale] Good music software

Aaron Blowers aaron at fabric.com
Wed Apr 13 15:12:21 EDT 2011

First off,
Thanks to all the help I got in regards to my question about asterisk. I'm going to try to attend the conference this weekend.

As for David's question, Audacity is probably the best known multi-track solution out there for linux. If you know the ins-and-outs of Ableton you'll pick it up in no time. You may feel a bit limited though. Ableton is a beast for such a light footprint.
I'm not an Audacity expert, but I know Ableton extremely well. Not sure you're going to get the same usability with Audacity for plugins, effects etc...