[ale] temp mobile broadband option?

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 18:39:55 EST 2010

Mike,
Android is *NOT* the problem, Verizon is the problem, or more particularly
their requirement of a $30/mo data contract with an Android phone PLUS a
$350.00 per line cancellation fee if canceled in less than 1 or 2 yrs.
depending on the term of the contract. Do they offer a pay as you go plan
with an Android? Don't know, I haven't investigated that option yet, but
even if they did, I'm sure it wouldn't be an unlimited data plan.

GC