[ale] I'm confused

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Fri Nov 19 16:12:02 EST 2010

IMO, extended warranties are always just moneymakers for the retailer.
Most things fail in the first week or 2, if they are going to fail...
Or they fail 5 years out - 3 years after your extended warrantee is
done.
The the cost of replacing the very, very few things that fail in the
interim
(covered) period are more than offset by the other instances.