[ale] Virtualization question

Joshua Kite jwkite at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 21:45:48 EST 2010

Unfortunately VMWare has not moved away from their Windows-only tool.  It's
a bad choice, and I don't understand why a thick client is required to
simply manage guests.  I can understand it for conversions, etc., but not
for management.

I haven't had a chance to play with the SDK.  Supposedly there is one for
Linux, but I haven't worked with it yet.