[ale] ubuntu IMAP does't work, neither does wireless

Collin Pruitt collin at collinp.com
Wed Nov 3 17:47:47 EDT 2010

To assist with your question about your wireless card, could you please
post the model of wireless adapter you have?

For IMAP, I'm not certain as to what you are trying to do. Are you
trying to set up a IMAP account on your desktop? If you are, you would
have to permit the ports that you have configured for IMAP in iptables
on your desktop.

--
Collin Pruitt - Ubuntu Member
http://collinp.com/