[ale] Hmm. This kid needs an introduction to Linux

Collin Pruitt collinp111 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:35:02 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 10:58 -0400, m-aaron-r wrote:

> On 2010/05/18, at 08:38 , Jim Kinney wrote:
>
> > http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/05/17/marco.calasan.macedonia/index.html?hpt=Mid
> >

> If he actually had any above average intelligence, then he'd already
> be on Linux. ;-)

The only slightly impressive thing I saw in that article was that he had
learned 3 languages and is learning a fourth.

He set up a CDN? That's pretty neat.

"Throughout the conversation, the word "Microsoft" peppers every single
sentence and it becomes clear this child is obsessed with Bill Gates'
creation."

That just scares me.

---
Collin Pruitt