[ale] Hmm. This kid needs an introduction to Linux

Preston Boyington preston.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:50:52 EDT 2010

m-aaron-r wrote:
> On 2010/05/18, at 08:38 , Jim Kinney wrote:
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/05/17/marco.calasan.macedonia/index.html?hpt=Mid
>>

> If he actually had any above average intelligence, then he'd already
> be on Linux. ;-)

a friend of mine is getting his MSCE (or something) this week and was
talking about how much of a hassle it was.

i sent him this with the subject of 'please... he's only 9'

(i put that under the 'what's a friend for' category)

http://www.arrantdrivel.com/

Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
http://www.prestonboyington.com/