[ale] MP3 player busted?

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon May 3 12:52:10 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 12:36 -0400, Jerald Sheets wrote:
> I wonder out loud whether all this effort spent of your very expensive
> time (Chris is the bomb!) could've been better directed toward a
> slightly more expensive product (iPod, Zune, Creative, etc. etc.)  and
> actually saved you money in the long run from the effort?

LoL.  I do not spend that much time on it.  Thanks for the compliment.

I do have an iPod 40G I think it is Gen 3?  I walk in the neighborhood
every day and all I wanted to do is hear "Linux in the Ham Shack"
episode #36.

Fixing this would actually use less time than the time I would waste on
a new iTouch playing with all the neat apps :)