[ale] MP3 player busted?

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:36:57 EDT 2010

I wonder out loud whether all this effort spent of your very expensive time
(Chris is the bomb!) could've been better directed toward a slightly more
expensive product (iPod, Zune, Creative, etc. etc.)  and actually saved you
money in the long run from the effort?

(Disclaimer:  I'm an unashamed Apple user, but I think there's plenty of
Linux compatible stuff out there that would do)

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.