[ale] OT: Security code on Credit/Debit cards revisited

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Mar 24 11:51:38 EDT 2010

Scott

If you remove yourself from lists because somebody personally attacks
you you'll find you can never be on any list ever.

I'd suggest you stay and take the discussion as a learning experience -
if nothing else you may have learned whose posts you wish to ignore in
the future.   There's one putz on this list who I regularly ignore
because it is clear he hides behind his anonymity to say things he
wouldn't ever dare say to my face.  Giving him the satisfaction of not
posting things I know he'll attack however isn't anything I'd be willing
to do.

By the way - going back to M$ doesn't hurt anyone but you.  If you
really don't like this forum for Linux you might want to try others such
as Linuxquestions.org.

Mike

It was one thing to suggest Scott's original remark was racist but to
follow it up with the vitriol you have didn't seem any more appropriate
to me.