[ale] OT: Pastebins

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 11:40:11 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Brian Pitts <brian at polibyte.com> wrote:
> On 03/20/2010 01:03 AM, James Sumners wrote:
>> Since the ASCII equations would get quite ugly I am posting the math
>> on mathbin.net at http://mathbin.net/44832 . I re-wrote the equation
>> to be a bit easier to follow and plot.
>
> This is the second pastebin I've seen on ALE recently that made me think
> "wow, that's really cool". The other one was specifically for
> html/javascript, but I've lost the link to it already.
>
> I'd love to learn about other specialized pastebins. I bet there are
> more out there that ALErs could share in this thread.

That was another one I linked to --  [1]. It's really nice. Similarly,
there is [2] which has input fields for HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
which is then rendered into a preview.

Generally, if you want to find a good pastebin for an associated
subject you should check out the topic of an IRC help channel for that
subject. For example, [2] is referenced in the topic of #css and [3]
in the topic of #math on irc.freenode.net (I used #math and [3]
frequently while getting my degree :).

[1] -- http://jsbin.com/
[2] -- http://www.webdevout.net/test
[3] -- http://mathbin.net/