[ale] query diagramming

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Mar 3 11:55:33 EST 2010

The PHBs can't be that sophisticated at all if they want in picture format
what they already have in plain English.

SQL queries are damned hard for the average person to efficiently write.
But if they are written well, they can be easily decoded (save for complex
SELECTs, though those can even be simplified by tucking them away behind
VIEWs with rules).

It sounds to me like precisely the type of client I would tell to go away if
they do not listen to me. No, I don't have a hell of a lot of money, but I
would very much like to not accelerate my hair loss or increase my blood
pressure by dealing with teh stupids.  Life is worth more than that money
ever could be, IMHO.

  - mike

--
Sent from my Android-powered device.