[ale] meeting notice (NOT!)

Passauer, Billy hpassau at emory.edu
Tue Jun 15 12:14:22 EDT 2010

Does any know if there is an open data jack in the meeting room?  And if not, will the restrictions on the wireless “EmoryGuest” access hamper setting up any video conferencing:

                 EmoryGuest is restricted in the following manner:
    * Network bandwidth will be throttled to 0.5Mb per second.
    * Each session will expire in four hours.
    * Access is restricted to http and https protocols, though users may use VPN to "tunnel" to their home networks.