[ale] FC13 install on a laptop

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Fri Jul 30 21:00:29 EDT 2010

I don't know why, but I keep trying to install Fedora on my laptop. The last
time I did it , it told me it had to initialize my HD, and I stupidly said
YES. And it did. Wiped out my XP/Ubuntu setup. I reinstalled XP , and I tried
AGAIN, and it still wants to initialize my HD. What IS it with Fedora, can't
it get along with ANYTHING else? Is there some magic spell, or does it always
just blow away the entire drive so it can have IT ALL!!
This is a Dell 100Gb HD laptop that has always been dual-boot, with lots of
Linux distros EXCEPT Fedora..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800