[ale] Ubuntu Netbook Remix

Björn Gustafsson bg-ale at bjorng.net
Thu Jul 29 22:42:58 EDT 2010

I understand that windows7 is fussy about changing the partition size,
so you have to use the Windows "disk manager" or whatever it's called
to shrink the partition before you install UNR.  Haven't tried it on a
netbook but on a regular laptop this approach worked without a hitch
for me.

--
Björn Gustafsson