[ale] ALE DayTime Meeting

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Fri Jan 22 20:20:06 EST 2010

Derek Carter (aka goozbach) wrote:
> Like I mentioned last night, I'm interested in starting up a daytime SIG
> related to ALE.
>
> Here's the wiki page I've started to flesh out the idea.
>
> http://tomshiro.org/twiki/view/ALE/AleDayTimeMTG
>
> Alls I wants to know is who's coming with me?
>
> --
> Derek aka goozbach

I'd be interested since there isn't anything on the south side and
there's no way I can get across Atlanta at rush hour to get to the Ale
meetings on time without spending half my life in traffic or missing a
meal.  Neither of which I want to do at my age. :)

The only problem with downtown is parking.

Jim