[ale] Clear

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:34:47 EST 2010

Yeah, not aware of any working USB device.

I'm quite happy with my 6Mb down / 600kb down (home) and the occasional 10Mb
down on the USB device on the Mac.

And most of the drive to work is uneventful.  One short section between
Clairmont and Shallowford on I-85 does it blip off for a sec. No I am not
driving when I do that.

bnm