[ale] IPV6 & Linksys router

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Apr 26 15:00:42 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 14:53 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> no packets yet. do I need to restart networking ?
> how about adding he-ipv6 to the interfaces file?

Note that 1f11 is my routed space, 1f10 is the point-to-point network
number.  Obviously, substitute your numbers for the ones that I have.

From my /etc/network/interfaces:

iface eth0 inet6 static
  address 2001:470:1f11:3f::1
  netmask 64
  gateway 2001:470:1f10:3f::2

auto he0
iface he0 inet6 v4tunnel
  address 2001:470:1f10:3f::2
  netmask 64
  endpoint 209.51.181.2
  local 173.15.213.185
  gateway 2001:470:1f10:3f::1

	--- Mike

--
Even if their crude and anticompetitive business practices don't make
you think about using their software, their use of sweatshops and child