[ale] Update Linux alternative to Sharepoint

adam prozaconstilts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:46:27 EDT 2009

I hate to say it, but SharePoint is nice, imo.

Now that I'm done flogging myself, I saw this on the slashdot today:

http://hardware.slashdot.org/story/09/09/29/1324210/Cracking-Open-the-SharePoint-Fortress

It's really really hard to migrate off of sharepoint, if you ever choose
to. We've been doing it at work for the past 6 months. We brute-forced
it: grabbed a student worker and had them crawl the sites for needed
documents one by one.

At the same time...migration isn't something I see in general for any
web-based technologies...

Adam