[ale] Dell Perc RAID Controller

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Sep 16 08:32:04 EDT 2009

You can install the Dell OpenManage software then open the OpenManage
page by pointing your browser at https://<hostname>:1311.

I've used the OpenManage to swap out drives for PERC when they've failed
but not to actually build RAID or add to RAID so I'm not sure it allows
for it but it may.  There may be information on how to use it for that
on Dell's support site.