[ale] using ipod touch or iphone with linux

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Sun May 31 14:30:08 EDT 2009

> As a Linux user and freedom zealot, I'm very glad Microsoft came out
> on top and not apple. Every time I power on the G4 I get an urge to
> goosestep around the room while it boots up.

the Apple mindset works well if you are a mundane user and are willing to
pay for.. well.. everything..

If you are a geek or power-user, you must be willing to drink the
kool-aid and enjoy it.

I have my personal music stored under a WiFi file sharing program called
"Air Share" which works for me. - out of itunes perusal and control.