[ale] laptop advice needed

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Sun May 24 12:55:45 EDT 2009

I have the Ubuntu 8.04 based XPS M1530 with the 1920x1200 screen.
They don't sell it any more but it is a sweet laptop!

I recommend the Dell laptops with Ubuntu preinstalled.
Just go to the Home Office front page and look for the link
to OpenSource PCs.  You can choose Ubuntu based units or FreeDOS.
Dow