[ale] Not so evil empire

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Jul 15 14:29:16 EDT 2009

A long time ago, (15.07.09), in a galaxy far, far away, Geoffrey wrote:

:=Dylan Northrup wrote:
:=> Or have a serious attitude.  I've offered my advice many times to customers
:=> in Best Buy (even in contradiction to what a sales associate has said) and
:=> not once have I had an issue.  Perhaps it's because I don't call them
:=> dweebs, but it could be something else entirely.
:=
:=So you judge me based on the fact I called the sales person a dweeb?
:=Note, I called him a dweeb because he went looking for his manager to
:=have me ejected.  I was not confrontational in any way.  Maybe you
:=should get to know a person before you start judging them.

I don't think I called you anything in the e-mail.  In fact I'm pretty sure
I didn't reference you once in my e-mail explicitly.  There's the
implication that you had a serious attitude specifically, but it was meant
in a more general "you get more flies with honey than vinegar" meaning.

My apologies if this raised any hackles.

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's