[ale] Not so evil empire

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Jul 15 14:18:18 EDT 2009

Dennis Ruzeski wrote:
> Here's the funny part--
>
> We're here, passing judgement on a large percentage of the workforce
> here without really knowing them and you seem ok with that-

By the way, my original posted referenced two issues, one of a well
documented 'bait and switch' problem that Best Buy has employed.

I'm not passing judgment on any large percentage of their workforce.
I'm passing judgment on the company as whole for documented business
practices and single sales associate based on personal experience with
that one person.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin