[ale] Not so evil empire

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:55:13 EDT 2009

Here's the funny part--

We're here, passing judgement on a large percentage of the workforce here
without really knowing them and you seem ok with that-

But back to you.. You went into this professional's place of business, quite
possibly cost him a sale. I'm nearly certain that the exchange was more than
you're giving up here, so I'm sure to him/her, you likely came across as a
techie elitist with an attitude. Now without judging but basing this on what
I can see from your actions, that is entirely possible. You think you were
helping that consumer, they were threatened and saw you as undermining their
knowledge and damaging the store's reputation.