[ale] OT: Symantec subscription'Nag' screen

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Sep 9 11:01:44 EDT 2008

fdisk
Install Ubuntu.
Machine cured of all diseases and associated embedded
commercial harrasment from parnter virus manufacturers.
Problem solved.

It seriously boggles the mind that anyone puts up with
all the commercial abuses that come embedded in all
the pre-infected, off the shelf windblows machines.  The
adware viruses are all so invasive and pervasive and
perpetually annoying that the above is the only realistic,
efficient way to deal with them.

peace
aaron