[ale] OT: Google releases new OS browser - CHROME

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Sep 4 13:25:14 EDT 2008

I love the periodic rants I see in various forums chiding folks for
calling M$ Windoze names.  It would seem to imply people other than the
target audience read the lists.  Personally I'll never buy the arguments
against doing so and I doubt Bill Gates and company really care about it
themselves.

This forum is hardly a "professional" forum so pretending it is in this
one area is in itself silly to me.  Folks that saw flamewars about
splitting the list, fair tax, AT&T's evil and various other OT subjects
would long ago have either decided to be amused by it or to be offendend
by it.  Those in the latter category have no sense of humor IMO.