[ale] mobile updates to website [OT]

aaron aaron at pd.org
Wed Oct 22 21:18:11 EDT 2008

The live web journal map tracking cycle trip sounds way cool!

Of course, they didn't have no inter-web toobs back in 1983,
the year my life partner and I drove a couple of motorcycles
-- a 1959 BMW R69 and a 1980 Yamaha 850 -- on a 10,000 mile,
3 month, coast to coast loop across the US and Canada.  We
knew if our budding relationship could survive that trek, it
might even be able to weather parenting! (We're still together
25 years and one college graduate daughter later.)

But the thought of a fall weekend ride has me pining. I have
GOT to get one of those antique BMW's in my garage running
again!  Now that the kid is through college, I am SOOOO ready
to ride!

peace
aaron